The Mint – Coins and Money Lite
A downloadable sound library
101 varied money sounds for all manner of games – pay what you want!
- 101 sounds – 202 files in total, stereo and mono
- 14 seamlessly looping note and coin counter fx (30+ in the full version)
- Coins, coin sacks, bank notes, credit cards, receipts, wallet – more than just coins!
- Recorded with high-end mics and gear
- Lovingly edited, one sound at a time
- Includes PDF with searchable metadata
- Format: 44.1kHz, 16bit WAV
Whether it's a treasure trove of dropped loot, a sack of stolen pirate doubloons, the rewarding clash of coins colliding, or the exhilarating tick-tick-tick of in-game currency counting up, The Mint Lite has you covered!
Check out the demo above to preview what's included, or throw caution to the wind and download the entire library – it's FREE! Thanks for your interest in indie audio!
Check out the full version of The Mint with quadruple the variety.
Also by Shapeforms: Hit & Punch – instantly add punch to your games (literally!)
Follow Shapeforms on itch.io for more quality audio for your projects.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 101 money sounds – free/pay what you want!May 26, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.