The Mint – Coins & Money
A downloadable sound library
What do many games have in common?
Money! Whether it's a treasure trove of dropped loot, a sack of stolen pirate doubloons, the rewarding clash of coins colliding, or the exhilarating tick-tick-tick of in-game currency counting up, The Mint has you covered!
- 450 sounds (900 files in total, stereo and mono)
Give the page a li'l scroll for 10 freebies – you're free to use them in your projects, too!
- 30+ seamlessly looping note and coin counter fx
- Coins, coin sacks, bank notes, credit cards, receipts, wallet – more than just coins!
- Recorded with high-end mics and gear
- Lovingly edited, one sound at a time
- Includes PDF with searchable metadata
- Format: 44.1kHz, 16bit WAV
- FREE updates
Now available as a pay-what-you-want Lite version!
In order to download this sound library you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The Mint – Coins & Money released, plus freebies!May 02, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.